Download our spec in PDF format
If you are a designer/architect or engineer and would like an editable copy of our Spec please contact us and we would be happy to provide you with a copy!
LEED / Green Building Projects
- Slatwall panels can be constructed of SCS certified and FSC accredited no –added formaldehyde MDF panels that meet or exceed current international formaldehyde standards.
- Medium-Density Fiberboard: ANSI A2068.2, Grade MD, made with binder containing no urea formaldehyde
- An excellent choice for LEED building or projects with air quality (IAQ) specifications.
- Slatwall Systems is a LEED Accredited affiliate.
- Chain of Custody can be provided upon request for any Green Building or LEED required project using Slatwall Systems paneling. Available manufacturer product data for installation adhesives, including printed statements of VOC (Volatile Organic Compounds) content.
- Available MSDS information available with Slatwall Systems paneling.